Wednesday 2 May 2012

concept board 1

Concept Board
Above is the completed concept board. It includes references to the sewing machine, mechanics, space age, human/robot hybrids, and includes the Jeffrey Richter drawing of a woman who is also a sewing machine. This drawing was my main inspiration during the first assignment, as it is so relevant to my whole theme. The biggest difference between this concept board and the one from assignment one is the colour scheme. I liked the neutral colour scheme during assignment one, but I wanted to make this collection darker with more purples and blues to relate to space, which also happens to be a current trend. This will help relate my collection to the Autumn/Winter 2012 season which it is suppose to be designed in relation to.

No comments:

Post a Comment