Wednesday 9 May 2012

charles guislain and final fashion figure

As I have been reading a lot of fashion blogs which feature a number of different fashion weeks, I discovered a male fashion model named Charles Guislain. I thought that he would be good to use as my fashion figure template and as a kind of muse because he represents the target market I am wanting to appeal to. He is a male and is within the age range. He is very interested in fashion and is heavily involved in the industry. He is known for his superior and unique sense of style and the garments he chooses to wear are never boring. He wears a lot of jackets with heavy focus on the shoulders, e.g through the use of shoulder pads, which I like a lot. It relates to my original designs as I put a lot of emphasis on the shoulders. 





Final Fashion Template

Here is my final fashion template, with my first conceptual design. I created the figure with mixed media. First, I found a picture of the model I wanted to use, Charles Guislain. I then hand drew the figure's body from the shoulder down to the ankle, scanned the drawing to Photoshop, and then edited the image using a variety of Photoshop techniques to superimpose the drawing with the model's head and shoes. I then edited the two elements to make both features appear semi-realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment